Monday, July 10, 2006

Did someone say. .. reggae?

I made another hat! This one is for Tim, since he tested for black belt. I'm fine with that, I didn't have to pay for yarn :D I also made Quest's Rastafarian headband. I think I need to remake Temple's though, it's wayyy too big.

The headbands take like. . I dunno 20 mins? So I don't really care about having to do it again.
I'm getting a P/O box this Wed! ^ ^ Then I can do commissions, I already have a lady who wants me to do a sweater for her kid. I guess I'll post progress photos here.

So, what are my UFO's?

well, that headband for Temple.

My dress, which I think I'll work more on after Temp's HB

Icarus shawl! I am in love with that thing! I'm doing a KAL with iton www.craftster.org which is my other life ¬_¬

I'm also THINKING (not starting yet) about doing a matching coin purse for my mom. I have a lot of leftover yarn. I might even be able to make one for myself, if I do a different yarn for the main body (homespun by LB maybe?)

And I ordered yarn for my mom's other present. That Adrienne shirt they always advertise :p


I really need to set down the needles and do my homework. Which is. .. basically writing >_> Chinese history writing, and writing for Ann.

booooo to schoolwork :p I love it and hate it :/

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, vans outlet, valentino shoes, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, lancel, instyler, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, hollister, converse outlet, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, iphone cases, bottega veneta, p90x workout, converse, nfl jerseys, gucci, babyliss, chi flat iron, insanity workout, mcm handbags, vans, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, oakley, hermes belt, timberland boots, baseball bats, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, beats by dre, north face outlet

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, vans outlet, valentino shoes, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, lancel, instyler, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, hollister, converse outlet, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, iphone cases, bottega veneta, p90x workout, converse, nfl jerseys, gucci, babyliss, chi flat iron, insanity workout, mcm handbags, vans, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, oakley, hermes belt, timberland boots, baseball bats, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, beats by dre, north face outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home