Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh me oh my!

It's terrible, I haven't been knitting much at all.
So far I'm on the second front to a new sweater I'm doing. . . I'll post pictures when I have time.

Anyway, so I'm thinking about getting broke. Sounds fun, ay? Yeah, well, I'm going to be dying my hair three different colors (Red yellow green, RASTA!) so there will go some change, then I have to buy my Otakon tickets. . $50

BUT... since I'm going to be making my lovely otakon outfit thingeh, I need a new sewing machine because mine just wants to eat fabric all day. Since I'm a poor teen, I think I'll probably buy one for around $200. But but but!! Then I can get into all my wonderful reconstruction clothing!! w00t. I had plans to knit Jamaican pants, where they're black with a red stripe running down the right leg and a green one on the left. AND THEN have a yellow belt that says "Jamaica" and and the front pockets will be rasta stripes and the back pockets will have the Jamaican flag.

Yessssss